- I think poets are all schizophrenic. Not mentally, but spiritually. We see what IS lived,but we also see what SHOULD BE lived. Writing is what keeps us sane.
- Life is stranger than fiction, and strangers are fiction in life.
Let love be the rule, let the little things slide, let beauty be tool, and joy be our guide.
- Take the coin of knowledge and invest it in the bank of experience, allow the interest of understanding to accrue and your dividend will be wisdom.
- Let us rename them Complicated, Overtly Self-important type messaging devices. I want a CORDED phone again. With a rotary dial. I want to concentrate on communication not entertainment. Can’t it all wait until I get to the house anyway. It used to…
- Answers only lead to more questions. Questioning leads to realization.